Tuesday, 29 November 2011

£1.25 Nail Polish

I bought some nail polishes last week for £1.25 or $1.95 they are Technics they were from the limited edition fall collection, I have never heard of these so I took a gamble on them, £5 ($7.81) for four polishes is worth it!

There are four colours in the collection magenta, be dazzled, khaki and gun metal I got mine from Love thy make-up I haven't seen these anywhere else if you have please let me know.
 Now for the polish, I was very surprised at how easy this was to apply it took 3 coats to achieve the desired look in the photo's, the bottle top is comfortable to hold and the brush is thin and long making it easy to apply the polish, this colour is Khaki I know original name not, but it makes up for it in it's creaminess.  I do love this colour and it will be making a few appearances on my nails!

Here's another one


I also decided to try  be dazzled over the top of this but it is a fail not sure i liked it , it is a very sparse on the glitter, maybe it would look good over another colour, what do you think?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...