Thursday, 15 December 2011

All that Glitters is not Gold!

This is a mani I did in a rush for a night out , it was very last minute took about 15 minutes, it features a Nail Inc polish Lanesborough Place it is a Metallic Gold , I applied this in one coat , but I had to be careful not to fill the nail bed as it is a bit runny but yep you heard me right one coat, to bling it up I used W7 Gold Dazzle on the tips then applied Rimmel Super Wear Top Coat, the pictures show the dazzle has silver in it but I couldn't see that on the nails when I wore it.

See how Gold that Gold is I love it I'm using it again for our works night out but with something a bit different if I have time I will get some shots.



The last picture is the day after the night out, when I decided to put the W7 Gold dazzle all over the Lanesborough Lane polish, and a little fact about me  just for Marta at ChitChat Nails, I absolutely love Tinkerbelle, she is all over my house but she especially likes to adorn my tree at this time of year, so she wanted a bit of the action and I obliged her so here she is with my All that Glitter is not gold Mani!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...