Friday, 23 December 2011

Oh Christmas Tree!

This will be my last mani Post before Christmas as things will get very hectic around here , I first saw this mani at Nailside mine don't come anywhere near the talent that Jane has but I gave it go hope you like them. I had some trouble with the tape but I suppose practice makes perfect.
I used Barry M Racing Green loving this shade of green and for the tree I used Nail Inc Lanesborough Place and lots of painters tape and a little silver star from a random nail art tub.

I need to work on the straight edge but I quite like them!


If you click here you will be taken to the full tutorial of this manicure and also see what it should look like.

Well Girls I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and will hopefully be back before the New Year!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...