Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Pink Wednesday

Okay I missed Pink Wednesday last week as work took over my life so here is this weeks or should I say last weeks anyways on with theshow!
This is Babydoll pink by Leighton Denny  some may remember a post last month featuring this polish but it was only used as part this is a full swatch , this polish went on easily the first two coats were streaky but after 3 coats had a lovely creamy finish, the brush is easy to apply with and the bottle is a comfortable fit in your hand not to small or large just right as Goldilocks would say!


 I wouldn't normally go out and buy this colour pink, but it was included in Octobers Glossybox and after looking at the pictures the shade is growing on me I think it will be used on my holiday in Ibiza next year.

I also bought my first bottle of matte topcoat and WOW am I using it, so here is a picture of babydoll mattified!



Have a great day my lovelies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...