Thursday, 1 December 2011

Technic Polish

I have another swatch with Technic for you all,  this time with a colour I have had on my nails all week, I love this shade so much, Gun Metal I know there are numerous polishes out there that are a similar shade but what a bargain for £1.25 still can't believe it for an 8ml bottle, it also a decent size brush and a comfortable fit lid!



This polish applied like a dream and took 2 coats to achieve full opaque these pictures were too without a top coat applied as you can see they are super shiny. This was also bought at Love thy Make up



Sorry I didn't manage to post a pink wednesday post too much going on in RL, will make up for it next week
 Keep checking back as I extended the life of this mani for at least another two days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...