Sunday, 29 January 2012

I love your blog Award & 11 Questions

I have been nominated for an award by the lovely and talented Marta from ChitChatNails and I was tagged by  A Girl and Her Polish . So first of all here are my 11 Questions!





Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.

 A Girl and Her Polish Questions and my answers!

1. What polish and color do you use the most?  
My go to polish is Supermodel by Leighton Denny it is a beautiful nude I will have to swatch someday
2. What polish is number one on your wishlist? I would love to own the rest of the wizard of ooh ahz I only have ruby pumps so far.
3. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be?
I have met my favourte celebrity (Ewan McGregor) my second would be Jake Gyllenhaal
4. What is your biggest goal in life?
For my children to grow in to loving and compassionate and successful human beings One down One to go!
5. What is your favorite piece of clothing?
I love my comfy blue baggy saggy jumper , after a hard days work I snuggle into it and relax.
6. What is you favorite store to shop at?
I have too many to mention but for polish I love http://www.beautybay.com as I can get most of them in one hit
7. What is your favorite book?
At the moment I am reading Christopher poalini The Inheritance Cycle so I guess it's my fav
8. Who has been the best mentor in your life?
My Dad!
9. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
Sandra Bullock
10. What is your favorite candy?
I don't like sweets but love Chocolate and I love them all
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won 1 million dollars?
A seat on Richard Bransons shuttle but I guess it would be more than a million! so I would buy a plane ticket to the hottest place 
11 people I tag are!

1.  Crystal  @ Crystaliciousss
2.  Marta    @ ChitChatNails 
3.   Marisa  @ Polish Obbsession
4.  Sammy  @ The Nailasaurus
5.  Bregje   @ Oooh,Shinies!
6.  Ivana     @ Ivana Tinks Pink
7.  Salla      @ OMG! Polish'em!
8.  Rie        @ NailsAndNoms
9.  Lucisek  @ Lucy's Stash
10.Carolina @ Colores de Carol
11.Marketta @ Pink Polish Addict


My 11 Questions for you Ladies are:

1.   What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
2.    Look to you left what did you see?
3.    If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
4.    If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
5.    What are you wearing on your feet right now?
6.    What do you want to be when you grow up?
7.    What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry?
8.     If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
9.    How would you describe yourself in three words?
10.  If you could have a drink with someone from history who would it be?
11.  If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?

 Next I recieved I love your blog award from Marta




The rules:
1) Link back to the person who awarded you.
2) Answer the questions
3) Award other blogs
 The Questions:
 1. What is your favorite fashion magazine? I don't have any in particular but I work in a Post Office/Newsagent and when the boss is out I read as many as I can normally the Soaps so as I don't have to watch them and I quite like The Inquirer!
2. Who is your favorite singer/band? This one is easy, Aerosmith all the way!
3. Who is your favorite YouTube guru?  Misschievous Even though I don't wear makeup when I was younger I loved doing other peoples makeup and even did my time doing stage makeup so this lady caught my eye she is very talented and beauitiful.
4. What is your favorite makeup product? I don't wear make up very often but when I do I love the elf range I also swear by Clarin's Flash beauty balm and wear it everyday!
 5. Where would you like to live? I live in the wettest coldest place on the planet ! well maybe not but feels like it, I live in the North of the UK , so would love to live somewhere hot , hotter the better
6. What is your favorite film? Moulin Rouge, Ewan is my all time crush I think I own every film he has been in,yep even the dodgy ones and man there are a few lol
7. How many pairs of shoes do you own? I'm not a shoe person I probably own less than 10 yep I know pitiful, but i really want a pair ruby red shoes from the Wizard of Oz!
8. What is your favorite color? Purple, I love any shade from deep plums to lovely lilacs. I love most nail polish colours except baby pinks!

The TAG:
1. Jacqui @ The Scholary Nail
2. Amanda @ The Nail Polish Perfectionist
3. Nicole  @ Nail Polish Wars
4.Carmella @ Polished Indulgence
5.Esther @ Fab FingerTips
6. Nicole @ Nightly Nails
7. Cristina @ Let them have Polish!
8. Dana @ Polished Claws Up!





Thankyou again to Marta and A Girl and Her Polish I really enjoyed this!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...