Monday, 9 January 2012

Twilight series part one

First post of 2012, WoW a week has passed by already , Happy New Years too all!

Today I am wearing one of my presents,  my friend knows I love the twilight books maybe not so much the films OK i liked the films too! and my love for nail polish so she bought me this.




So first in the series is the lovely Dark Plum Nail Polish, the only beef I have with theses polishes is they didn't give them any names, oh the possibilities!

Dark Plum, is what it is, a very deep rich plum with a shimmer, out of the three this is my favourite, I am a sucker for purples and greens so no surprise.


This applied surprisingly good for a non brand, it was opaque in two coats and was glossy without a topcoat this is one I will definatley wear again.
I also received this cup and thought the colours went even if the brands don't, and tink likes getting in on the action from time to time.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...