Saturday, 7 January 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

I will have more nail posts for you very shortly.  I had a break from all things last week whilst I recovered from my bout of Flu!

This was awarded to me by fellow nail blogger Nails.N.Details  like me she is just starting out blogging.  I am honored to receive this from her, check her blog out!




There are 2 rules that come with this award: 
1.) List seven things about yourself
2.) Pass to 15 bloggers
 
 SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME...


1. I absolutely,  undeniably hate oranges! not the taste as I love orange juice it's the Orange itself sends shivers down my spine and I get all goosebumply
2. Apart from Nail polish I am hoarding Tinkerbelle's in all guises from mugs to the real thing yeah you heard right I have one at the bottom of my garden.
3. I am an avid gardener yep with these nails too I love to watch everything grow then eat it.
4. I am a Geologist which means I am an Official rock chick.
5. I love Aerosmith I went to see them at Hyde Park  worth every penny! Dream On is my fav! So I'm definatley a Rock Rock Chick!
6. I am unequivocally in love with Ewan McGregor my son even has a variant of his name (Euan)!
7. I loathe snakes ,zombies and clowns not in that order but equally i am known to break out in a sweat at children's parties, so glad my youngest is thirteen.



I forward this to ...
1. Chit Chat Nails 
2. colores de carol
3. Nightly Nails
4. silly nails
5.Scholarly Nails
6. Nail project 2012
7.Charlottes nails
8.a girl and her polish
9.cute tickles
10.Polish Obsession
11.Aimee's nails
12.fabfingertips
13.polished indulgence
14.Not another nail blog
15.sweet sugar nails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...