Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Groovie Kind a Girl!

It's that time of week again, Yep it's Wednesday and on Wednesdays we wear pink! And have I a beauty for you, i even refrained from doing any nail art over it maybe in a couple of days!
A few weeks back I did a nail polish swap with the wonderful Chris from Let them have Polish and she sent the absolutely gorgeous bottle of Bettina : Groovie, it is from Puerto Rico  I definatley need to get me some more of these in my collection! 




It took 3 thin coats of Groovie to reach opaque but my was it worth it,  it is a deep pink with micro glitter and in certain light it even looks metallic, And I use one coat of Seche Vite, I took the pics the day after I applied the polish and the Seche Vite seems to have shrunk the polish! Anyone else having this problem?


This was so easy to apply and wasn't streaky at all ! My thumb was crying for attention again so here it is with another attention seeker :)

With Flash!

Natural Light!

I love this colour and would like to own more so if you know of anyone that would be able to acquire some I would be eternally grateful either by swap or paypal !

Have a Great Day and Thanks for Reading!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...