Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Jumper for me fingers !

When I first got the Filofax Stamping plate B -  French Designs from Amazon, I knew I had to have the Argyle pattern on my nails. I have recently had OPI Thanks a Windmillion on my nails for a few days I wanted to freshen it up a bit as I don't have time for a fresh new one at the moment , so thought this was the perfect opportunity to use the design, So here are my nails all nice and snug in a jumper!




I would so wear a jumper in this colour, I love green everything! and this goes well with spring , as it is still too cold not too wear layers.
For this Mani I used:
Color Club, Milky White Basecoat.
Base Colour: OPI, Thanks a WindMillion.
Stamping: Models Own, Snow White.
XL stamping plate B- French Designs.


I applied two coats of OPI, Thanks a WindMillion to achieve opaque, I love this muted sea green shade, it was creamy and applied like a dream. What is your favourite colour in the Holland Collection?


Have A Great Day and Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...