Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Guest Post: Gold Speck Nails!


For my next Blog Post I would like to introduce Jenni from Gold Speck Nails, Jenni is a fellow Brit and very talented Nail artist and blogger wait until you see what she has in store for you , I absolutely love her stamping skills, So without further ado over to Jenni!

Hi Ladies! I'm Jenni from Gold Speck Nails. Jo invited me to do a guest post while she's on holiday, and I gladly excepted. I was in quite a bright summery mood when I was thinking about what to do, so that explains the partial rainbow! For these nails I did some multicoloured stamping; I used my usual method, which I have a tutorial for here. There's something about the image I used that reminds me of shells.





Here's What I used:
Base Coat: Nail RX - Stuck On You
Base Colour: Revlon - Sunshine Sparkle
Stamping Colours: LA Colors - Static Electricity
                              Rimmel - Pop!
                              W7 - Matte Green
                              Gosh - Berry Me
Image Plate: Dashica Big SpD-A
Top Coat: Models Own - 3 In 1


 I hope you enjoyed these :] & I big thanks goes to Jo for having me!


See what I mean these are absolutely stunning Jenni and your always welcome here, these really remind me of the seaside and hot climates , maybe not Blackpool weather! I really hope you check out Jenni's blog as these are just Superb!

Thankyou for Reading and Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...