Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Guest Post: The Crumpet

Hi all well Today is the first day of my Holidays Whoop Whoop, Sorry Ladies got a bit carried away in about 16 Hours I will be on my way to Ibiza, I have been waiting for this for a while and a lot of stuff has happened in my personal life this week , so this is definitely a well earned holiday, I can't wait to tell you all about my adventures but before that I have a few ladies lined up to keep you entertained while I am gone! My first Guest Post is by a fellow Brit , this lady just loves a challenge and is at the moment doing a Summer challenge man you need to check this awesome challenge out  Here.
We are also going to be doing something exciting in a months time too so keep tuned in! So without further ado I give you Debbie from The Crumpet!

Hi Goddesses
So today I am in charge of Jo's blog while she lazes around in sunny
Ibiza or somewhere - it's really not fair, is it ?
It's harder being a guest blogger than doing a post for your own blog,
partly because you don't want to let the other person down, but also
because you don't know what their readers - that's YOU - will like.
So I'm really hoping you like tape manis, cos otherwise honey, we're
screwed!



I love tape manis.  They took me a little while to master, but now
that I have, they are a great way to tart up a mani on day 2.   Apart
from the whole tape trickiness, there are only 2 rules to a tape mani
- an interesting base colour and a top colour that will be opaque in 1
coat.



For this I used a base of Sally Hansen Ruby Slippers, a holographic
dark pink, taped over it, and then painted over the top with China
Glaze Stone Cold, a matte dark grey.   You'll see I left it matte in
some photos and then glossed it up in others.



Tape manis are tricky, and they DO require practice (not my natural
setting) so if you're interested I recommend you either visit
Nailside's blog or go and watch some You Tube vids - it's certainly
worth the effort !



Enjoy :) xxx

This is a fantastic mani and what I brilliant start to the Guest Posts , thanks Debs for stepping in! If you haven't been too Debbies Blog yet what you waiting for The Crumpet, I love tape mani but still haven't succeeded in one maybe I will give it a try when I get back!

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...