Thursday, 31 May 2012

Guest Post: FabFingertips

HI all, I have another Guest post for you but todays poster is extra special, she is a fellow Brit who is gorgeous and has a fabulous sense of humour when we started twittering on twitter we it off it off straight away and she is a great polish Buddie too :D So without Further ado here is Esther from FabFingertips!


Hello everyone, I’m Esther, some of you will be familiar with me, but for those who aren’t I do the blog  Fab Fingertips.
I’d like to say a big thankyou to the gorgeous Jo for inviting me to her great blog to do a guest post and hope she is having a fabulous holiday in Ibiza! Today I thought I’d incorporate a polish from the Model’s Own Hed Kandi collection called Ibiza Mix (very appropriate), layered over the beautiful OPI Thanks A Windmillion. 



Now I love glitter as much as any other nail polish fan but I really love it mattified, I think it looks much prettier, so I mattified the layering but left the ring fingers with a gloss finish as accent nails.
Without further ado here are the pictures, and are all taken in a rare bit of sunlight I managed to see today:


 
Here is a close up of the little finger mattifed, the colours are so much easier to see with this finish. I used Boots 17 Nail Extra’s, a really cheap but good matte polish.

 
The photo here is the accent ring finger a little bit more closely, I used NYC clear topcoat for this:

 
I really liked this manicure and think I’ll keep on for as long as possible as the colours work together well, hope you have enjoyed looking at this too!

Esther.xxx


I love this and I am trying to get hold of Ibiza Mix myself  for my jollys :D I love it over OPI Thanks a Windmillion too as this is my goto colour :D you know me too well my dear anyways if you haven't been to Esther blog What the heck you waiting for quick get out of here.

Thanks for Reading and Have a great day!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...