Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Guest Post: Nails and Noms

Hi! Today we are jpined by a super talented lady, whom I started to follow when she was doing the 31 day challenge , which was awesome , I was over the moon when she agreed to do a post for me, So over to Rie!

Allo Everyone!

Rie from Nails and Noms here! I was thrilled when Joanne asked if I could do a guest post for her while she was on holiday! I'm so jealous that she's surrounded by beautiful beaches and white sand in Ibiza, you lucky girl! ;-) Any-who, I decided to jump on the new gradient nails train and take my stab at the technique created by Sam (aka The Nailasaurus). I wanted to do something fun and summery to reflect Joanne's vacation, so I chose some bright neon polishes to work with! Let's take a gander at the results!! ^_^  

Neon Gradient Nails

Gradient - Orly Skinny Dip & Glowstick 

 I started off with 2 coats of Essie Blanc as my base. Then I sponged on Orly Glowstick and Orly Skinny Dip from their Feel The Vibe Collection. I love the way it turned out!! Glowstick looks a bit pastel in these photos but trust me, this polish is highlighter yellow! My poor camera just couldn't handle all of the awesome. ~_^ 

Gradient - Orly Skinny Dip & Glowstick 

I really think this turned out pretty decent for my first attempt at this kind of sponging. It's so straight forward, I can't wait to try it with other polishes!

I hope you liked my summer-ish gradient nails, and thanks again Joanne for letting me pop on your blog for the day! ♥
- Rie

OMG Rie this is stunning, as soon as I saw this I knew what I was going on my hols with! So hopefully this will turn out and I am rocking some neon nubbies for my hols, thanks again for the post and I am sure you all know Rie from Nails and Noms but for some reason (not sure what that would be) you don't get over and have a look :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...