Sunday, 13 May 2012

It's all in the mind!

Well Ladies it is Sunday and on Sundays we stamp at Adventures in Stamping and this weeks challenge was plate ending in 5, well this week I got my new Cheeky plates, so what a better time to try them out , I also received my polishes off Cult Nails so thought I would use them both!




For this Mani I used:
Base Colour: Cult Nails, Mind Control.
Stamping polish: Barry M, Silver Foil.
Cheeky Plate: 5


First I applied two coats of Cult Nails, Mind Control to my nails , this polish is a dream to apply , no streaking , I just love the purple micro glitter in this polish , it is stunning! here are a copule of pics for you of Mind Control on it's own.



And here is a closer look at Mind Control, if you want to own your own bottle of this polish and become a member of the Cult that is Cult Nails click here.


When I picked Cheeky plate number 5 the design I picked really picked me , it jumped out at me as it went with Mind Control perfectly. So I used Barry M's Silver Foil to stamp the image onto my ring finger and Thumb.


I remember Marta @ ChitChatNails doing a dual accent finger post and thought it was a great idea. What do you think do you like the dual accent or prefer just the one?
I really like how this turned out and reminds me of images that were shown on the Twilight Zone opening Credits!


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and thanks for Reading!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...