Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Disney Villain



Ok people this weeks challenge is Disney's turn which to be honest is my favourite as i do love Disney actually I love everything Disney been twice and going for a third time , any way onto the mani, well as soon as we started this challenge I had two villains in mind, the one I chose was a childhood favourite  or maybe not so much a favourite as she scared the bejezzers out of me as she didn't have any redeeming qualities a true Villain.





So of course you guessed who it was am I right , I bet you all know the song and are singing it now!


Cruella De Vil, Cruella De Vil
If she doesn't scare you no
evil thing will
To see her is to take a
sudden chill
Cruella, Cruella

Thought I would help you along or sing along more like it :D 



Anyways on with the mani I used:
Just Barry M, Black and White.
Top coat Seche Vite.



First I painted all my nails with two coats of Barry M White, then when completely dry I put some tape down the middle of my nails and applied Barry M , Black.



On my ring finger I  put some dots to represent the poor puppies this evil lady tries to dognapp!



I really enjoyed this one and can't wait for you too see my Disney Hero/ine so for now head on over to the Super Six and see what they have to show!


Thanks for stopping by and reading


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...