Monday, 4 June 2012

Guest Post : ChitChatNails Mark two!


I asked Marta if she would be kind enough to do me another post just in case I didn't have enough to get me through the holiday and of course my dear friend obliged :D So hopefully I am having a fab time in Ibiza still, so over to Marta at ChitChatNails!

Hello Lovely Ladies,
It's Marta from ChitChat Nails again.  I hope you're not too tired of me already, this being my second guest post here ;)
I am just as excited to share this manicure with you as I was the first one, and the honor of being here has not diminished any.





Today's post is a quick and simple one.  If you have visited my blog, you will know that I am a BIG fan of nail art, especially nail stamping.  I got hooked just over a year ago and have been bitten by the stamping bug ever since ;) . 


  Today I have a more subtle Konadicure to share with you.  I started out with two coats of the brand new Cult Nails Manipulative.  I then used Sally Hansen Whirlwind White (my go-to white stamping polish) and Konad Plate m51.  I added a BornPrettyStore pearl to each of the stamps. 


   I only stamped my ring finger and thumb this time; while I like vibrant stamping, there are days where I opt for something more subtle so that I can enjoy the base shade.  I am quite a fan of light blues, and this dusty blue/teal shade is no exception.


 What do you think? Do you opt for stamping all of your nails, or do sometimes opt for just decorating your accent nail(s)?
Do you have a shade that you gravitate towards most in the Spring/Summer seasons?

Thank you for reading :D
Marta

Like we would ever get fed up of you Marta , your stamping skills are superb and I love the designs and colours you use, I will be wearing Manipulative while I am away maybe I am wearing it right now! I love accent nails and I love that you also did your thumb too, If you don't know about Marta and her kondicures you must check them out they are out of this world :D Thankyou again it does mean a lot that you have guest blogged twice for me !

Thanks for stopping by and reading, Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...