Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Heroes and Villains Challenge

Over the next four weeks have I got a treat for you,  myself and Five very talented Nail Bloggers will be undertaking a challenge, this is no ordinary challenge and should only be attempted by those with a strong disposition. We will be creating our favourite Super Heroes and Villains on our nails and making them battle it out!


Introducing the Super Six
 Sammy @ Nailasaurus
Debbie @ the crumpet
Sarah @ Spellbinding Nails
Jo @ NorthernNails
Charlotte @ Charlottes Nails
Kerrie @ PishPosh and Polish

If you wanna see what I did just click on the read more /:D



My Marvel Super Villain is a favourite of mine and when he was brought to the silver screen played by Willem Dafoe, I was really excited to how he would be portrayed and I wasn't disappointed. I am really poor at freehand drawing so I am afraid most of my interpretations will be of the abstract kind but will hopefully portray the Character!



Have you guessed who yet of course it's the Green Goblin, like I mentioned I can't draw so decided to use the colours he wears well.

For this mani I used:
Base: Boots 17, Juicy.
Upside down half moon: OPI, A Grape Fit.
Pinky and Thumb: No7, Tangy.
Bm Plate 222 stamped with W7 Black.



First I applied 3 coats of Boots 17 Juicy when it was completely dry i applied one thick coat of Opi A Grape Fit. This hopefully depicts his green skin and purple clothing!



Then it was onto his weapon of choice the exploding pumpkins! I used No7 Tangy as a base then stamping pumpkins on them.



I am quite pleased with how this has turned out even if I am a chicken for not drawing, I hope you like it and come back and Join the Super Six fight these villains with their choice of Marvel Superhero!

May the Polish be with you!

Check out The Super Six see whom there villains are!

 Sammy @ Nailasaurus
Debbie @ the crumpet
Sarah @ Spellbinding Nails
Jo @ NorthernNails
Charlotte @ Charlottes Nails
Kerrie @ PishPosh and Polish



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...