Thursday, 26 July 2012

Flakey Goodness!

Just a quick post to show a mani that I wore for almost 7 days, I would have gladly worn this for longer except for the eventual tipwear!, The sun shone for just long enough for me to get a couple of decent shots of this beauty!
I love this polish and I will be trying to acquire the other two!


For this mani I used:
Base Colour: Sally Hanson , Xtreme wear, Black Out.
Flakey: Zoya ,Chloe.

 First i applied two coats of Sally Hanson Black Out to get it opaque. I like how this applied and I wonder what it's like to stamp with!


Next I applied the Flakey Zoya, Chloe , after one coat it looked OK but after that coat dried I applied a second coat and the colours popped! When the sun caught this polish it was amazing!

Do you own these Zoya flakies? If so whats your favourite?
Thanks for reading !



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...