Wednesday, 4 July 2012

For my Friends over the Pond: Happy 4th of July!!!!!


One year I will make it over for the festivities! I love a party and you guys know how to throw one. Have a fabulous day. So for this special holiday I have done a mani and really hope you all like it!

With Flash

For this mani I started of with Two coats  of Essence Cool and the gang, I had to be careful with this polish as it was a bit runny, but was opaque after the second coat. The No flash picture is a closer to the blue in real life.

No Flash Artificial Light

Next I stamped on the stars with Barry M, White and Cheeky Plate 5.

No Flash in Natural Light
I then taped of the corners of the nail and applied one coat of Barry M, Red Glitter.

With Flash
When this had completly dried I painted on the white stripes with No 17 white stripper (freehand  :D)
I really love how these turned out and I used my beads from the jubilee celebrations to dress it up a bit and the scarf is the Stars and stripes flagthat I purchased from TK Max for £5 a bargain and I shall be wearing in Red ,White and Blue on the 4th just for you all!

With Flash!
How are celebrating this American Holiday? Have you done any Patriotic mani's for the festivities?
Thanks for Reading and come back soon!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...