Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Petrol in Water with nubbins!

Well I am still sporting some very short nubbins , Gosh the middle finger was sore for a while ;( Anyways as they are short and I have been wearing some pretty colourful mani's lately I thought it was time for a dark colour. A while back I picked up an Andrea Fullerton Petrol in water for my friend Esther @ FabFingerTips when I saw it I knew I needed me one of these and it didn't disappoint.



On it's own Petrol in Water is A deep brown with some gold shimmer, but my does this polish pop when you apply the white shiny polish!

This is a lovely almost Bronzed brown and shimmers in the sunlight, It took two coats to acheive opaque and it went on a dream!

Like I said before this is a stunning polish on it's own but when you apply the shimmering white polish it turns in something quite differnet, here is petrol in water!

In certain light you can see the blue to purple shift and I think it really does look like Petrol in water , what do you think?

Here is another pic of this wonderful polish and it was just what I needed to cheer me up when my nail broke :D


Thanks for reading and come back soon!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...