Friday, 31 August 2012

Blue Mirror meets Mr Bubble!

I know I know the title is lacking in humor and originality but I just couldn't get creative enough , even though I love both polishes that are on my nails but I just lost me JuJu (mojo), here 's hoping it comes back soon!
Anyways here is W7 , Blue Mirror (again) and Lush Lacquer, Mr Bubble.


I used One coat of W7 Blue Mirror , which is an absolute dream to apply and two coats of Lush Lacquer , Mr Bubble, which was a bit thin on the first coat but after a vigorous shake of the bottle it all came good!


This mani is a glitter explosion , I love it , the contrast between the foil look Blue Mirror and the Matte glitter in Mr Bubble work well together!


What do you think?  Do you like this combination ?, I bet this looks just as good over a pink foil too!


Thanks for stopping by and reading come back again soon!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...