- It's been a busy week over at The Crumpet, with tutorials, Time Capsules and the start of a great new series, A to Z of Polish, beginning with A is for England.
- Lucie has been busy doing nail art again! Check out her Aquadelic summer nail art dotticure over at Lucy's Stash.
- Charlotte at The Colour and The Sparkle shared her first themed manicure: GB Colours.
- Lou continued her obsession with all things magnetic on Painted Nails and Baking Scales with Barry M Super Nova.
- The Nail Newbie is ready (for her kids) to go back to school with an apple for the teacher.
- Enigmatic Rambles took on another nail art challenge this week and dabbled with textured deck chair nails too!
- PrettyKittyClaws has been to the Olympics with a British Braid Mani.
- Kerrie has been having fun over at PishPosh and Polish creating a Jelly Sandwich manicure with the new HITS MTV polish, Pink Pop.
- Jo over at Northern Nails is Rocking a new mani and Rocking the town with photographic evidence! Rock on dude!
- Charlotte's been celebrating her 20th birthday in style this week over at Charlottes-Nails with pretty pink fingers for her birthday nails.
- Vic at Glowstars.net is still trying to master one stroke painting and her Summer in the Hamptons mani shows that she is at least improving.
- Rachel-Karina over at Polished Criminails is bringing a much needed pop of colour to brighten up the British summer with these edible shades from the Beauty UK Candy Collection.
Sunday, 12 August 2012
British Bloggers weekly Round up
Hi all this is just a quick post for you, letting you know I have joined a new group on Facebook dedicated to us Brits , as we do get lost in the big bad world from time to time. We are here to help with blogging and promoting each others blogs! If you want in you can go to British Nail Bloggers and join the group! I have a page in the tabs above for you to veiw these wonderful ladies in your own time. But for now this is our first weekly round -up!