Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Going For Gold!

The Games will be well and truly open by the time this post goes out and I will be having a fantastic time, soaking up the atmosphere in London.I chose to do this mani for Polish Days, it is run by a wonderful fellow nail polish blogger, Hannah @PollyPolish and this month it is Olympic themed which is ideal for where I will be and there are 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes up for grabs too!



 So here is my contribution!



For this mani I used:
Thumb pinched from a previous manicure, London Baby!
Fore Finger: A-England, Excalibur.
Middle Finger: Nails Inc, Lanesbourgh place.
Ring Finger: China Glaze, Harvest Moon.
Pinky, Models Own, Snow White. Barry M, Bright Red. China Glaze, Four leaf Clover. Sally Hanson, Black Out. Bettina, Peppermint and Avon, Sunshine.


For this Olympic mani I wanted to depict the medals that the Olympians will be competing for, my favourite events are the cycling and Gymnastics. What are yours? In Third place I applied two coats of  China Glaze, Harvest Moon to my middle finger, in  Second place I applied one coat of A-England's Excalibur and finally in First place I applied one coat of Nails Inc Lanesbourgh lane to my middle finger.


On my pinky I applied two coats of Models Own then using a dotting tool I used Models Own, Snow White. Barry M, Bright Red. China Glaze, Four leaf Clover. Sally Hanson, Black Out. Bettina, Peppermint and Avon, Sunshine to recreate the Olympic Rings.


I decided I liked the Union jack on my thumb so much and the thumb approved , so here it is again with the medal and the rings!
I hope we are winning plenty of medals and thanks for stopping by and reading!
Here are Links to the other girls that have joined in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...