Friday, 24 August 2012

Gosh Galaxy!

I know I am lagging behind in the whats new stakes but living up North we always get things last or that's the way it seems, so when I went shopping in our local Superdrug this weekend the Gosh stand was full and sporting the new shades and yep ladies even the magical Holographic but that's for another day! I also snagged me a Galaxy , I wasn't too sure about this one but that all changed when I got it on the nail.




To achieve opaque I applied three coats , for a glitter this goes on extremely evenly and easy too. Galaxy has an almost black/dark brown base jammed pack with micro glitter that in different light gives a different polish colour.


In the picture above you can just see the colour shifting from Bronze to Olive Green, can you see it?
This was marketed as a Holographic Glitter but I am not sure it is , it is jammed full of glitter and it is beautiful but not a holographic in my opinion.


I wish we had more sunshine as this would be wicked with the sun shining on it!


I think this one could be on my nails most of the Autumn (Fall) this year as I love Green and Browns being an Autumn Baby! This polish has it all for me , glitter, greens, brown and easy application, but I may have to use the foil method to remove this polish!


Do you like the Autumn (Fall) shades , which are your Fav's and have you managed to snag the New Gosh range!

Thanks for stopping by and reading :D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...