Sunday, 5 August 2012

Pearly Kings and Queens!

So when I was thinking of a mani to do that goes with the London theme, the first thing that popped in my head was the Famous Pearly Kings and Queens! These are a group of people who raise money for charities by wearing clothes covered in pearly buttons in all kinds of intricate patterns, they are an awesome sight when you see them in the streets!

So with out further ado here are my pearly fingernails!

For this mani I used:
Base Colour: Sally Hanson, Black out.
Ring Finger:  a-england, Morgan Le Fay.
Various gems and pearls from local market.


First I applied two coats of Sally Hanson, Black Out to all my nails except for my ring finger, which I applied two coats of a -england Morgan Le fay.


Next a finger at a time I applied NYC, Classy Glassy then applied the gems in a sort of diamond shape, you need to be quite quick for this part because you don't want the top coat drying to quickly on you.


 I really loved this mani however impracticable it was to wear, most of the gems had fallen off before dinner and I wasn't working! Hope you like them as much as I did.

Thanks for stopping by and reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...