Friday, 10 August 2012

Rock on Dude!

This post comes to you while I am packing the tent and the car and ready for my journey home from another brilliant camping trip I just know it! so here is another mani brought to you a bit late .
Not so long ago , me, my brother and daughter went out for the night to a rock club, so I thought I would do a rocking dotticure for the occasion and I loved it !



For this mani I used:
Base colour: No 7, beautifully Black.
Dots: Orly, Va Va Voom
Top Coat : NYC, Classy Glassy.
Dotting Tools.

First i applied two coats of No.7 Beautifully Black to my nails to achieve Opaque, this is a beautiful back glitter, I I have Orly Goth and will do a comparison post they do look similar in the bottle!

Then diagonally I used a dotting tool and Orly Va Va Voom to add the dots, it doesn't look to bright in the pics but let me tell you they were luminous bright in real life maybe I will recreate these and first do dots in white then Va Va Voom!

Anyways like I said before this was a mani for a night out with my family and we certainly Roacked the club and I hopefully rocked this mani!
And here is a photograph of me and Evie looking the worse for wear after a long boozy night check them nails out ! This is really an unflattering photo of me but i love how it shows how inebriated we both are!


 Thanks for stopping by and reading :D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...