Sunday, 12 August 2012

Swirly Foils!

A week ago I was shopping in our local TK Max and came across a set of Color Club polishes . Now it does say on the packaging they are the Foiled collection, but as I have found previously they do not all necessarily  come from the set , so I am going out on a limb a calling the two I have by what it says on the package , but if you know what they are please let me know in the comments, OK on with the mani.



For this mani I used:
Base Colour: Color Club, Lumin-icecent.
Stamper:  Color Club, Hot Like Lava.
Stamping Plate: Cheeky 07
Top Coat: Seche Vite.


First I applied two coats of Lumin-icecent, this would have probably been enough with just one coat but I always like a second one , this is a wonderful p-olish to apply and really liked the shade, unfortunatly I didnt get it on its own but it did wear well 4 days I got out of it.

Next I got stamping plate cheeky 07 and Color Club Hot Like Lava, this isn't the best stamping polish as it wasn't as bright as It was in the bottle but I like it anyhows.


What do you think of the Foiled collection for stamping with!

Thanks for stopping by and reading!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...