Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Wet n Wilds vs Cult Nails


Hello all it has been a while but I am back, I had the same polish on my nails for 5 days last week as life in the real world was so hectic and I was so sad to have to remove it , (chipping eventually won out!) that I decided I was going to incorporate it into my new mani. So I decided to do a mashup mani using two different polishes but similar colours on alternative nails, I love the way this turned out, so I give you Cult Nails Manipulative and Wet n Wild I need a refresh mint.

In the bottle these two are very similar but on the nails they are noticeably different . Cult Nails Manipulative is more Blue with a very subtle shimmer and Wet n Wild is a Mint green creme! But they do complement each other. I love both of them equally and the Wet n Wild wide brush makes painting my nails so easy.  I used 2 coats of Cult Nails Manipulative and 2 coats of Wet n Wild I need a fresh mint for this mani!


I really like this type of mani and I may have to make it a weekly or monthly event on here!, What you ladies think?


Do you wear more than one colour on your nails?

Thanks for stopping by and Reading til next time




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...