Thursday, 13 September 2012

30 Days of Untried's Challenge - Day 13 - Animal Print

For this one I went for the easy option, and colours that I don't normally like together but on this print I think looks quite funky!



I used two coats of W7 Pink Mirror, I love this polish , it applied even on both coats and I suppose it would be a one coater if applied a bit thicker.


Next I used Cheeky Plate 2 and Colour Club stripper , Black. I really need to find a good black stamping polish the best I have had was W7 Black but I ran out ;(



Untrieds:
No 7 - Devil's Delight
Cutex - Cornucorpia
Angelica- Lemoncello
Nicole by OPI - One Time Lime
Barry M - White
Orly - Goth
OPI - Number One Nemesis
W7 - Gold Dazzle
 Bourjois - Pink Glitter
W7 - Green Dazzle
Kiko  - 255
Kiko - 341
Kiko - 336
Angelica - Sorbet
W7 - Pink Mirror


Here are the other ladies who are doing the challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...