Saturday, 15 September 2012

30 Days of Untried's Challenge - Day 15 - Delicate Print

WOW we are already half way through the challenge which is weird as when this challenge finishes I will be another year older and the blog will be nearly one too! Here are my Delicate Print nails , I'm hoping they constitute as delicate !




First I used Kiko 339 for the base this is a stunning cornflower blue on its own and I thought it would make a great base for a bit of china ware!


Next using Revlon - White on White I stamped using B 19 plate , but I didn't like just the white , so I got the Cutex , Cornucopia, Eggplant and Cider and stamped over the top of the white with the same image I think this gives it depth. What do you think?


Untrieds:
No 7 - Devil's Delight
Cutex - Cornucorpia
Angelica- Lemoncello
Nicole by OPI - One Time Lime
Barry M - White
Orly - Goth
OPI - Number One Nemesis
W7 - Gold Dazzle
 Bourjois - Pink Glitter
W7 - Green Dazzle
Kiko  - 255
Kiko - 341
Kiko - 336
Angelica - Sorbet
W7 - Pink Mirror
Revlon - White on White
Revlon - Blue Lagoon
Nicole by OPI - Strike a Pose
Essence - Gold Fever
Kiko - 339
Cutex - Eggplant
Cutex - Cider


Check these wonderful ladies blogs out!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...