Tuesday, 18 September 2012

30 Days of Untried's Challenge - Day 18 -Half Moons

Today I have for you Half Moons , this another mani that I have only done twice before , so I am a novice still and I am going to use two colours that I have used previously.


I used Milani, Heavy Metal as the base then using Page enforcers I painted the nail with Barry M black!


I really love Half moons as they are very easy to acheive but look very effective, I also applied a coat of NYC Classy Glassy!



Untrieds:
No 7 - Devil's Delight
Cutex - Cornucorpia
Angelica- Lemoncello
Nicole by OPI - One Time Lime
Barry M - White
Orly - Goth
OPI - Number One Nemesis
W7 - Gold Dazzle
 Bourjois - Pink Glitter
W7 - Green Dazzle
Kiko  - 255
Kiko - 341
Kiko - 336
Angelica - Sorbet
W7 - Pink Mirror
Revlon - White on White
Revlon - Blue Lagoon
Nicole by OPI - Strike a Pose
Essence - Gold Fever
Cult Nails - Living Water


Check out the other ladies doing the challenge!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...