Sunday, 2 September 2012

30 days of Untrieds Challenge: Day 2 - Orange Nails

Today is Day 2 and that means Orange Nails, I couldn't believe how many Oranges I own let alone how many I have actually used , this is one that I acquired quite a while back because of a certain lady at Scholarly Nails , thanks Jacqui this one is a beauty!


The polish is Cutex, Cornucopia and is from the Harvest range , I think you can still buy these from Ebay. The other colours in the collection are great stampers too!



I applied two coats of this Dusky burnt Orange polish to achieve opaque and it wasn't streaky at all, it was a dream to apply!
Do you like Oranges ? Do you own any Oranges?


Untrieds:
No7 - Devil's Delight
Cutex - Cornucopia

Here are the rest of the lovely ladies that are doing the challenge too:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...