Saturday, 22 September 2012

30 Days of Untried's Challenge - Day 22 - Inspired by a Song

As soon as I saw this days challenge I knew that i was going to do an Aerosmith song but which one to do , Can you guess!


Did you guess , of course it's Pink I love this track, hell I love them all but this is the only one that inspired any nail art out of me.

For this mani I used :
Barry M - Bright Pink
Kiko - 277
Black and Green Strippers
Cheeky Plates 2/13/29


I started by painted all my nails exept the little finger with 3 coats of Barry M , Bright Pink, then I painted two coats of Kiko 277 on my little finger. Then on my little finger I used cheeky plate 2 and the black stripper to add an animal print this is too represent all the wild outfits that Steven Tyler wears.


On my Ring finger I used Cheeky plate 13 and kiko 277 and the green stripper , my pointer I stamped using Kiko 277 and cheeky plate 29 to represent passion and finally I added some pink beads to my middle finger to represent fashion as this is the latest fashion in nail art. These fingers all represent a line from the song! Hope you like them as much as I enjoyed wearing them for the day!

Untrieds:
No 7 - Devil's Delight
Cutex - Cornucorpia
Angelica- Lemoncello
Nicole by OPI - One Time Lime
Barry M - White
Orly - Goth
OPI - Number One Nemesis
W7 - Gold Dazzle
 Bourjois - Pink Glitter
W7 - Green Dazzle
Kiko  - 255
Kiko - 341
Kiko - 336
Angelica - Sorbet
W7 - Pink Mirror
Revlon - White on White
Revlon - Blue Lagoon
Nicole by OPI - Strike a Pose
Essence - Gold Fever
Cult Nails - Living Water
Gosh - Purple Heart
China Glaze - Rainbow
Barry M - Bright Pink
Elf -Twinkle
Nicole by OPI - Paparazi don't preach
Nicole by OPI - My Lifesaver
Kiko - 339
Color Club - Kiss My Mistletoe
 Color Club - Holiday Splendor
China Glaze - Four Leaf Clover
Cult Nails - Feelin Froggy
LA Colors - Metallic Green
Kiko 277

Check out which songs inspired the other ladies!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...