Saturday, 29 September 2012

30 Days of Untried's Challenge - Day 29 - Inspired by the Supernatural

Of all the Inspired by ones I should have been down with this one but nothing at all came to mind, then while searching through my stamping plates it hit me I knew what I was going to create!




For this mani I used:
Barry M -Black
Nicole by OPI - One Time Lime
Model's Own - Snow White
Cheeky Plate 45
So if you haven't guessed it , of course it's the Space invader games , not quite Supernatural , but it has Aliens in it so I think it passes


As a child this use to keep me entertained for hours and the Pacman too wow where have them days gone!


Untrieds:
No 7 - Devil's Delight
Cutex - Cornucorpia
Angelica- Lemoncello
Nicole by OPI - One Time Lime
Barry M - White
Orly - Goth
OPI - Number One Nemesis
W7 - Gold Dazzle
 Bourjois - Pink Glitter
W7 - Green Dazzle
Kiko  - 255
Kiko - 341
Kiko - 336
Angelica - Sorbet
W7 - Pink Mirror
Revlon - White on White
Revlon - Blue Lagoon
Nicole by OPI - Strike a Pose
Essence - Gold Fever
Cult Nails - Living Water
Gosh - Purple Heart
China Glaze - Rainbow
Barry M - Bright Pink
Elf -Twinkle
Nicole by OPI - Paparazi don't preach
Nicole by OPI - My Lifesaver
Kiko - 339
Color Club - Kiss My Mistletoe
 Color Club - Holiday Splendor
China Glaze - Four Leaf Clover
Cult Nails - Feelin Froggy
LA Colors - Metallic Green
Rock Star -Crowd Surfing
A- england - Princess Sabra
Kiko - 339
Avon - Orange Cremsicle
A-England - Avalon
 Kiko - 336
OPI - A Roll in the Hague


What supernatural thing has inspired the other ladies!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...