Tuesday, 4 September 2012

30 Days of Untrieds Challenge: Day 4 - Green Nails

This is one of my favourite nail polish colours, I love all the shades of green and I own quite a few of them, but I found it difficult to find one that I had not worn. This one I purchased while on holiday in London. I found it in a T K Max store while out shopping with the beautiful Esther from Fab Fingertips, the unfortunate thing it is from the Justin Bieber range by Nicole OPI. I know Bieber yak yak but the polishes are gorgeous and I couldn't reist forgive me !


This is One Time Lime from the Justine Bieber Collection by Nicole OPI, How cool is this green, it is almost a neon it is that bright, this polish took my breathe awy when I applied it to my nails and I got lots of compliments while wearing it.

I applied 3 coats of this polish to achieve opaque it was really streaky on the first two coats but evened out by the third coat. You really need a good base coat as this polish stains your nails bad, I had to do a full manicure on my nails to get rid of the staining.


Untrieds:
No 7 - Devil's Delight
Cutex - Cornucorpia
Angelica- Lemoncello
Nicole by OPI - One Time Lime


See what the other lovely ladies have done :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...