Wednesday, 5 September 2012

30 Days of Untrieds Challenge: Day 5 - Blue Nails

Hi all Day five is here and we are half way through the 1st part of the challenge The colours! Time does move fast . Today is the turn of another of my Favourite colours , I love most things Blue and again I own quite a few polishes in different shades of blue, and yet again found it difficult to find one I hadn't worn! This Blue is from the same range as yesterdays sorry it is Bieber one again.


I love this blue glitter , Me and Billie is a blue  with tons of holographic glitters and it is a beauty, I appologise for my red pinky , I caught it at work and man does it smart! Anyways I am at a loss for words with this polish but it has just become my all time favourite polish . It took 3 coats to acheive opaque.

Do you own any from this collection? Would you admit too it?

Untrieds:
No7- Devil's Delight
Cutex - Cornucorpia
Angelica- Lemoncello
Nicole by OPi - One Time Lime
Nicole OPI - Me and Billie

Check out the rest of the Ladies nails:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...