Sunday, 7 October 2012

Adventures in Stamping - Metallic Madness

Wow it seems a long time since I did an Adventures in Stamping post. So today is Sunday and what do we do on Sundays yep you got it we Stamp! Ok so for today I used two brand new polishes , I only bought these yesterday and couldn't wait to get them on my nubbies! I was a bit naughty actually as I bought 9 polishes yesterday but the offer was 3 for 2 ! So here we go!


For this mani I used:
Base: Barry M - Water Melon
Ring Finger: Models Own - Dancing Queen
Stamping Polish : Barry M - Silver Foil
Plate: BM 211


First I applied two coats of Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Watermelon, you could get away with just one coat but I like to do two. This is a stunning shade all by itself and the perfect green for autumn/Fall. Then on my ring finger I dabbed on Models Own, Dancing Queen, this polish is from the new Mirror ball collection, I dabbed it on because when you apply it with a brush it is hard to get on the nail.
I loved how this combination turned out but this is a Stamping Sunday Post , so on with the Show!


Using Barry M, Silver Foil and BM plate 211 I stamped the half design down the side of my nail, this reminds me of winter and with the weather getting ever colder here in the Northern Hemisphere I thought it was appropriate. Then I placed a flake of glitter from the Models Own, Dancing Queen onto the print!


I really like how this turned out , even my super nibb looks sort of cool!

Until next time Hunnies!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...