Sunday, 14 October 2012

Adventures in Stamping - OMG, it's an invasion of _____!!

Well I must admit I didn't have a clue as what to do for this weeks challenge , then as luck would have it , the Bundle Monster Competition I entered started it's voting round yesterday and as my entry had stamping in it amongst other things I thought what the hell!
So OMG, it's an Invasion of Sugar Skulls ( go with it ) Here is La Monstro El Ene ( the Monster from within)


So for this Mani I used:
Base: Revlon - White On White
Stamping Pinky: Barry M - Pomegranate
Stamping Pointer: Barry M - WaterMelon
Art work:
Orly - VaVa Voom
Models Own - Hedkandi
Models Own - Beach Party
Barry M -  Black
Stamping Plate: BM 211
Dotting Tools


First I applied two coats of Revlon , White on White to my nails , when it dried I stamped my pinky and Pointer with Barry M, Pomegranate and Watermelon with Bundle Monster plate 211, these are meant too represent the flowers that the sugar skulls are decorated with.


Next on my middle finger and still extremely short ring finger I started to paint on the eyes using the dotting tools and Orly Va Va Voom and Models Own Hed kandi, then I placed a Rhinestone in each eye , next I did a dotting pattern with Barry M black and Models Own Beach Party.


On my thumb I painted the bottom half of the skull Using Barry M , Black and then added a dotting pattern with all the polishes I previously used! Then Positioned my fingers so you get the full Sugar Skull. I really enjoyed coming up with this for the contest and I would be really grateful if you could spare a vote for me HERE.


I really hope you like and even loved my mani if you did then please spare a vote for me Blatant begging :D Here

Thansk for calling by and stopping to read and maybe vote;) Catch you later!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...