Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Halloweenie Post Three/ Count Duckula

Hi Ladies , Hope your all having a great Halloween and keeping safe ! This is the Third and final post in my Halloweenie series and I left my favourite until last!
This was something I use to watch a lot and haven't seen for a long time but I used to love him, so here is my interpretation of Count Duckula.


For this mani I used:
Color Club: Charmed I'm Sure
Avon: Sunshine
Cutex: Sweetpea
Revlon: White on White
Sally Hansen: Black Out
No 7: Devil's Delight.


First I applied  two coats of Color Club, Charmed I'm Sure to all my nails except my ring finger, this is a lovely purple shimmer with a touch of pink within it, I love this colour purple.


Now for the shaky Freehand , I really hope you can tell whom it is supposed to be, I used a few colours and polishes for the Count, I just couldn't seem to get his beak right! Well do you you remember this cheeky chap :D And what are you sporting on this All Hallows Eve?

Have a fab night!Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...