Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Halloweenie Post Two/ Jack Skellington

Here is my Second post in the Halloweenie Series and yes of course it's the man himself Jack, what can i say about the dude, he is simply awesome and he reminds me of humbugs :D
So here is my representation of him:





For this mani I used:
Sally Hansen:Black Out
Revlon : White on White
Striper Brush
skeleton stickers



I painted all but my ring finger and middle finger with two Sally Hansen, Black Out. , then on my Ring finger and middle finger I applied two coats of Revlon , White on white.


On my ring finger I used Sally Hansen , Black Out and a striper brush and drew lines to represent his suit, and on my middle finger I used a sticker from a set I won from 10 Blank Canvases giveaway,  really am not too good with the freehand, they do look good with the sticker!


So whats your favourite Halloween film ?
Do you like the two different finger look
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...