Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Pink Wednesday A bit of Couture!

I know I know it has been A while since I have done a Pink Wednesday Post but I am all caught up with life! I still have a very short nibb on one nail but it is growing out , needs to hurry up though!
Any hows here we have a bit of Couture at Northern Nails . When I saw Ivana Thinks Pink post the other day I was wow I have to do this even with nibbs! Even though I know it has nothing on Ivana's post i loved how it turned out all the same!



For this mani I used:
Boots 17 Holo : Silver
Cult Nails - Devious Nature

First i painted all my nails with two coats of Boots 17 Holo, Silver, Wow this is a holo , it was great after one coat but the two coater in me had to apply another, I hope you can see how holo it is in the pics , it definitely rivals gosh holographic for me and I can only hope they bring out other colours.



Then over the top but totally covering the Holo goodness I applied two coats of Cult nails , Devious Nature, I chose well this colour is a stunning pink creme polish and goes well with the theme of the polish very high class. I will be trying this when my nails are longer!



Here is another picture just cause I can lol, Do you like this look? What colours would you use?



Until next time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...