Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Pink Wednesday - Print!

Hello all, It's Wednesday and that must mean Pink Wednesday,  I decided to match my nails to a top I have just bought for work, it is a lovely black cardigan with a false blouse front that is pink and Black , I have just switched the colours around! hope you like.



For this mani I used:
Base: Orly - Quite Contrary Berry
Stamping:  Barry M - Black
Cheeky Plate: 44



First I applied two coats of Orly, Quite contrary Berry this is a lovely muted pink , I do love this shade of pink, it looks like China Glaze's ,Fifth Avenue. Anyways then I used Barry M Black, and Cheeky plate 44 to create the flowers, I have ordered a stamping black , can't wait for it to arrive as the Barry M looks grey here.



I even have Sally Hanson , Black Out which is meant to stamp but doesn't for me ;( So which Black do you use a special one or a polish one ???

Do you do designs to match what you wear like todays mani!



Thanks for stopping by and reading !


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...