Saturday, 27 October 2012

Sat - ART - Day / Halloween!

Well peeps tonight I am going to a Halloween Party so this Sat ART Day's theme goes with my outfit, I am going as a Sugar Skull! , I will try and post pics on Facebook and Twitter so make sure you are following me!
So on with the mani! Herer is my Sugar Skull Mani take two!


for this Mani I used:
Opi - So So Skullicious
NYC - Classy Glassy topcoat


So for this mani I applied two coats of each of the colours to my fingers, I know a lot of people didn't like the bright colours for Halloween but I love these they are perfect for recreating Sugar Skulls and are a change from the norm!


rather than use all the stickers that came with the set, I decied to put dots all over the nails then apply a sticker to the index finger and the ring finger, it is very esy and quite effective.



what do you think?
Do you like the Brights in this set? Or do you prefer the more traditional?

Thanks for reading :D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...