Sunday, 28 October 2012

Stamping Sundays / Plate ending in your Birthday Month

Well people it is Sunday and on Sunday's we Stamp ! This Sunday is probably finding me with a whopper of a hangover , if not why not? As I went to a party last night I have scheduled this post, so see you all later .... Maybe!!!
So this week we were challenge to stamp using a plate ending in the number of our Birthday month, well as you may know I am a Libran and that means I have a 0 in my birthday month. So I decided to use a plate from a recent nail mail from over the pond , my lovely polish angel, Jacqui at Scholarly nail accquired some Red Angel plates for me thanks hunnie! So here is my challenge :



For this mani I used :
Base: A-England- Princess Sabra
Stamping Polish: Revlon - Fashionista
RA plate : 120
Green gems from a recent giveaway!


First I applied two coats of A-England - Sabra , I adore this polish , it is absolutely stunning in sunlight. Next I stamped using Revlon - Fashionista using Red Angel plate 120.


Then I decided to add a bit of glamor to the mani and applied some green rhinestones , I love how this turned out and I think my stamping skill are improving some what!


Another reason why October is the bestest month, apart from all the awesome bloggers that share this month as a birthday month but because it's also Halloween right at the end of it! I have a few posts coming this way running upto to the big Night itself!

Thanks for reading and see you soon!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...