Sunday, 21 October 2012

Sunday Stamping / Hubble Bubble Toil and trouble!

So it's Sunday yet again , I have come to the conclusion that it is either Friday afternoon or Sunday teatime either way the weekends are far too short!
So where was I , Sunday so on Sundays we Stamp at Adventures in Stamping. So this week we have the theme Spooky and Scary (Halloween themed). So I did a bit of stamping and a bit of freehand , I know , I suck at it but I enjoyed doing this :D I have also entered this nail art into a comp , just click HERE and then like my pic please :D



For this mani i used a ton of polishes here is a pic!


OPI: A Rollin the Hague, Do it on Em, Who the Shrek are you?
OPI by Nicole: One time Lime.
Revlon : White on White.
Barry M : Blood Orange.
Sally Hanson: Black Out.
Sally Hanson: Hidden Treasure.
Color Club: Black striper.
W7 Neon Yellow.
BM Plates: 224,209,213.


For the Pinkie and the index finger I used OPI, A roll in the Hague, then with Sally Hanson, Black and the BM plates I stamped the witches hat, bats and spooky house. On my middle finger I painted half my finger black with Sally Hanson then added a rim, when this died I dotted white spots as bubles when this dried I dotted over them with OPI, did it on em, Who the Shrek are you? and OPI by Nicole, One time lime, I am really pleased with the cauldron.


On my ring finger I painted a witches face, I not a good artist but this looks like a scarey witch too me lol, I used OPI by Nicole , One time Lime for the base then added the feature with the rest of the polishes , I added some hair for this wicked lady!
I really enjoyed creating this mani hope you all like it too!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...