Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Polish Days/ MAN-icure




This months theme for Polish Days is Movember, this is the month that men are made aware of their health issues instead of listening to us women go on about ours, lets face it most of our men folk just bury their heads instead of dealing, so if only a few men visit their doctors this month,  thats a few more than did last month, that's the idea anyways , so this manicure is dedicated to the men in my life and I am so glad none of them sport one of these , although if memory serves my pops sported a petty damn good one back in the day! a bit tickly for my liking! I remember when I was child watching Wacky Races with my dad and brother he use to try and laugh like the Mutley, so I decided to copy Dick Dastardly hope you like :D


For this mani I used:
Essie - Ballet Slippers
Sally Hansen - Black out
Nail art brush
Seche Vite top coat.

 How cute is the ring, I pinched this of my daughter, in fact it really is mine as I bought it , but to be fair I did buy it for her!


First I applied three coats of Ballet Slippers, this is the first time I have used this and I love it , although for this mani I used enough coats so there isn't any VNL , I will in the near future be using it for a french mani :D it's a beauty!


Next I used Sally Hansen, Black Out and a nail art brush to draw the mustache, please forgive the shaky freehand skills, although I do like how this turned out! Then I added a coat of Seche Vite  to finish it off!



So girls what are you doing for Movember? Do you like the hairy look or prefer clean shaven?
Thanks for stopping by and Reading!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...