Sunday, 25 November 2012

Stars in the nights Sky!

The Challenge this Sunday at Adventures in Stamping is Over a Blue Base! So this was easy to pick a blue , as this week my China Glaze Dorothy Who ?  Arrived , I fell in love with this polish a while back and found this going for £5 on evilbay! This is similar to another blue glitter I own by Barry M , I will have to do a swatch , although I think Dorothy Who is a little darker. Anyways onto the mani!



For this mani I used:
China Glaze - Dorothy Who?
Barry M - Silver Foil
Plate M66 - Cheeky
Blue Rhinestones from Cheeky


 First I applied three coats of China Glaze, Dorothy Who ? to all of my nails, I love this polish did I mention this already, the blue is the right shade for Christmas and has the right amount of silver glitter jammed packed within it, I just had to get a pic of it on it's own.


Next using Barry M, Silver Foil I stamped the shooting star image on the M66 plate by Cheeky on all my nails,I love how this looks like a nights sky just before it goes really dark, Maybe thats how would like the night sky to look, living in a large town , there isn't always a chance to see them , light pollution and off course the British weather.


 Then On my ring finger I applied two blue rhinestones just to make it an accent nail.


Thanks for checking my post out and come back soon!
And tomorrow is Monday!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...