Tuesday, 4 December 2012

2true Winter release Review

Hi all this is the first of two posts today on this fine Tuesday! I was recently sent some polishes from a UK brand that I hadn't tried before, although I must admit I have seen the stand in our local Super drug. I was sent 8 of the nine that are being released on the 5th of December , Oh that's tomorrow! So without further ado I give you the 2true winter collection. WARNING: This post is picture heavy!!!!



 The collection comes in three parts first up we have the Chic Neutrals, these two shades are nothing new on the polish scene but they are most defiantly a must have in your collection, I am a colour and glitter girl, but sometimes I have days not many, but days when I like to wear a less colourful mani, even though maybe the day after I will have it stamped on, so either way you need one of these shades. All the polishes come in 7ml bottles.

This first shade no 12 Mushroom, is a wonderful mushroom colour and took just two coats to achieve the look in the pic, this was super easy to apply and not streaky in the slightest.



The next creme is shade no 13 called soft grey, this is also two coats and was also a dream to apply. This shade would be great as a base for stamping or just as a subtle elegant mani!


The next set of polishes are the Crystal Couture collection, this is a brand new range by 2 true and they are all jam packed with tiny microglitter ..They were all two coats to acheive the desired look in the pic. The only thing about these polishes that puzzled me were the names, they aren't christmassy and the names aren't on the bottles , so I am wondering if it was an after thought! But that said these were my favourites out of the entire collection.
First we have Shade 7, Miami , this one is a Dusky rose jelly jam packed with pink and silver microglitter.


Next is Shade 8, Ibiza this is my favourite one of these it is gorgeous, a deep plum jelly base jam packed with purple and teal glitters , it is a stunner. I may be biased as I went to Ibiza on holiday this year!



Next is Shade 9 Rio , this is a Bronze based jelly jammed packed with bronze and gold microglitter.



Now on to the last Range of polishes these are Limited editions so when they are gone they are gone, they are the chunky polishes, 2 True have called them Glitterati and they are like wearing jewels on your fingers but on your nails! they are all a jelly based polishes full of microglitter and chunky glitter and the pics are three coats of the polish over OPI nail envy , there is some VNL but I don't care they were lovely without any under colour but you could apply your favourite and put these over the top. So here we go with Glitterati!
 First we have Shade 1 Sapphire, this is a light blue jelly base with tons of silver, blue and green microglitter and larger glitter particles.


Next up is Shade 2 Fairy Dust, this ones is my favourite out of this range ;) it is a pink jelly with tons of silver, bronze and pink microglitter and larger glitter particles.


Lastly I have Shade 3 Aqua, this is a dark blue jelly polish with tons of blue, silver and green micro glitter and larger glitter!



Like I said before my favourite range from the Winter collection is the Crystal Couture as they appeal to my colourful glittery side , but they are all super polishes . I certainly will not be walking past their stand in a hurry next time! these are defiantly up there with the indies! So which ones are your favourites?

These polishes are to be launched in the shops on Wednesday 5th December and are £1.99 each or 3 for £4.99 at all SuperDrug stores across the UK.

These polishes were sent to me for an honest review , I am no expert and I have not been paid for my opinions!

Thanks for stopping by and reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...