Saturday, 22 December 2012

Christmas Trees, presents and baubles and Snowflakes oh my!

A couple of weeks ago I received some stickers and decals from Viva La Nails to review and here is one more for your viewing pleasure.



For this mani I used:
Barry M white
Sinful colours , Cinderella
Models Own , Snowflake
Viva La Nails BLE1755
a-England Morgan Le Fay


On my index and middle finger and thumb I applied two coats of Barry M white then I topped this with a coat of Models Own snowflake, then on the index finger I applied some snowflakes that I won in a giveaway. On my middle finger I applied a Christmas bauble. On my thumb the merry christmas decal.


On my little finger I applied two coats of Morgan Le Fay and a Christmas Present decal, then on my ring finger I applied three coats of Sinful colours Cinderella and the Christmas tree decal then topped it off with a thin coat of a-England Morgan Le Fay.


I really love how this turned out and it really looks like a winter scene playing out on my nails :D I hope you like it and if you like the decals Viva La Nails has plenty of choice in designs for all seasons !
Thankyou for stopping by and Reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...